ORBEA ORCA M30 DISC CARBON - TITANIUM(GLOSS) - SHIMANO 105 R7000 - SIZE 47CM
ORBEA ORCA M30 CARBON - TITANIUM(GLOSS) - SHIMANO 105 R7000 - SIZE 47CM
The Orbea Orca M30 is the perfect road bike for fast riders, smooth roads, and lots of demanding uphill riding. The bike weighs only around 17.5 lbs which is still pretty light and perfect if you want to set new personal records, win some races, or conquer some steep hills.
Orbea’s Orca model has been around with us for more than a decade now. During that time, it has gone through a lot of transformation and it has become a premium road bicycle. Specifically, the Orbea Orca M30 is a lightweight carbon bicycle that feels stiff and responsive and is the perfect partner for all of the racers out there.
Full Carbon Frame
The Orbea Orca M30 comes your way in a feather-light competition due to its full carbon frame. The complete frameset weighs well below the 1kg (2.2 lbs) mark. This is a great basis if you want to slim it down even further in the future and go below the current 17.5 lbs for the whole bike.
Due to its sportive-friendly drivetrain with gearings of 50/34 crankset and 11-28 on the cassette, the Orbea Orca is really a great companion for long-distance rides. Both the crankset and the cassette are part of the Shimano 105 R7000 groupset, which is trusty, and pretty much standard in this range of road bicycles.
High-Quality Shimano 105 R7000 Components
The Shimano 105 R7000 is not top of the game Shimano components. However, performance-wise, riders have no complaints against them. They work well, they perform when needed, and they last longer.
- Frame : Orbea Orca carbon OMR Disc, monocoque construction, HS 1,5", BB 386mm, powermeter compatible, Rear Thru Axle 12x142mm, thread M12x2 P1, Speed release compatible dropout, Internal Cable Routing, EC/DC compatible
- Fork : Orbea carbon fork 2021, aluminum steerer, 1-1/8" head tube
- Crankset : Shimano 105 R7000 34x50t
- Headset : Acros Alloy 1-1/2" Internal Cable Routing
- Handlebar : OC1 Road, riser 15mm, reach 70mm, drop 125mm
- Stem : OC1 31.8mm interface -6º
- Shifters : Shimano ST-7020
- Brakes : Shimano R7070 Hydraulic Disc
- Cassette : Shimano 105 R7000 11-30t 11-Speed
- Read Derailleur : Shimano 105 R7000 GS
- Front Derailleur : Shimano 105 R7000
- Chain : KMC X11-EL
- Wheels : Orbea wheel: Ready 19 with 12mm E-Thru hubset Shimano RS470 28H
- Tyres : Vittoria Zafiro V Rigid bead 700x28c
- Seatpost : OC2 Carbon 27.2 Offset 20
- Saddle : Selle Royal Seta RS
- Handlebar Plugs : Orbea Eva
- Front Wheel Axle : Orbea Thru Axle 12x100mm M12x2 P1 Solid
- Rear Wheel Axle : Orbea Thru Axle 12x142mm M12x2 P1 Solid