ORBEA ALMA M50 29" BLACK ICE GREEN - 12 SPEED SHIMANO DEORE - 15 (S)
If switchback climbs and long days in the saddle on testing XC routes are your things, the carbon 2020 Orbea Alma H30 may just be the bike for you. Featuring 12-Speed Shimano Deore gearing, RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air 100fork, and Maxxis Ikon tires. With 29er tire options, Orbea has catered to all sizes and riding preferences.
World Cup Geometry:
Refinements of Alma’s World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3º/69.5º) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
- FRAME: Orbea Alma Carbon OMR, Boost 12x148, PF BB, Internal cable routing
- FORK: RockShox Judy Silver TK Remote Solo Air 100 QR15x110 Boos
- CRANKSET:Shimano MT511 32t
- HEADSET:FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: OC1 Flat 31.8mm 740mm
- STEM: OC1 31.8mm interface -7º
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Deore M6100
- BRAKES: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Shimano CS-M6100 10-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano XT M8100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN: Shimano M6100
- WHEELS: Orbea OC1 25c Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
- PEDALS: N/A
- SEATPOST: OC2 forge head 27.2 Offset 0
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta Sport
- REAR HUB: Orbea 12x179x1.25mm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm the current specification before buying.