ORBEA ALMA H30 29" HYDRO BOOST 141 - 12 SPEED SHIMANO SLX - 17 (M)
If switchback climbs and long days in the saddle on testing XC routes are your things, the carbon 2020 Orbea Alma H30 may just be the bike for you. Featuring 12-Speed Shimano SLX gearing, RockShox 30 Silver TK Crown adjust QR Solo Air 100 fork, and Maxxis Ikon tires. With 29er tire options, Orbea has catered to all sizes and riding preferences.
World Cup Geometry:
Refinements of Alma’s World Cup Geometry reflect the evolution of elite racing. A slacker head angle (69.3º/69.5º) provides stability on increasingly demanding tracks. A steeper seat angle and lower stack height increases handling precision and pedaling efficiency. Shorter (420/430mm) chainstays deliver maximum agility without instability.
- FRAME: Orbea Alma Hydro Boost141 Triple Butted 4X4 Taper PF Race
- FORK: RockShox 30 Silver TK Crown adjust QR Solo Air 100
- CRANKSET: OC1 Alloy forged Integrated spindle Boost 32t 11S
- HEADSET: FSA 1-1/8 - 1-1/2" Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Alloy Flat 31.8mm 720mm
- STEM: Alloy 31.8mm
- SHIFTERS: Shimano SLX M7100
- BRAKES: Shimano MT201 Hydraulic Disc
- CASSETTE: Sun Race CSMZ90 11-51t 12-Speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano SLX M7100 SGS Shadow Plus
- CHAIN: KMC X12
- WHEELS: Mach1 Klixx 23c Tubeless Ready
- TYRES: Maxxis Ikon 2.20" FB 60 TPI Dual
- PEDALS: N/A
- SEATPOST: Orbea Alloy 27.2 Offset 0 forge head
- SADDLE: Selle Royal Seta Sport
- REAR HUB: Orbea 12x179x1.25mm
As with any product, specification is subject to change without prior notification. You are advised to confirm the current specification before buying.